Saturday 15 June 2013

Welcome to my world!

















Hey guys! :)

I guess my life long goal was to create a traveling blog...? So here goes!

A little bit about myself:

My name's Fiona and I'm half Singaporean, half Austrian. I am currently living in Singapore and in the fall I will be moving to England to attend the University of Leicester to study History.

My passion for traveling started when I was about 14. Every summer my father takes my sister and I to some of the most exotic places on this planet and I would love to share my adventures with YOU!

My next adventure will be on the 1st of July 2013 to Central America so for now I'll be posting places I've been in the past!

Since this is my first time creating such a blog, feel free to comment on things that could be improved, things that you enjoyed reading and things I should post!

Follow my instagram for exciting travel pictures (fisilhavy) and my twitter (fionasilhavy) for updates! My email is fionasilhavy@hotmail.com if you need to contact me!

All the pictures on my blog are taken by me and since I'm a little bit challenged when it comes to technology, my boyfriend does all the layout change and formatting :)

Enjoy xx

Fi

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete